Well hello and happy Friday!! It’s been such a great Friday around these parts! :)
Why, you ask? Well, by all means, let me tell you.
1. I totally aced my Family Policy midterm this morning. And I totally got really excited and danced around my room for about five minutes after seeing my grade.
2. I found a brand spankin’ new package of Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Spice Coffee in my pantry that I had forgotten about, so I cracked it open and drank an entire pot while I chatted with my momma on the phone. :)
3. I got to watch the weather go from cloudy, to raining, to snowing, to sunny all in a matter of an hour. It was odd, but kind of beautiful at the same time.
4. I opted out of the gym today and tried an at home workout that was pretty kick a$$ if I do say so myself. I started with the Insanity Max Interval Plyometrics Workout and then finished up with The Figure Method Workout that I found on Pinterest. It’s a ballet based workout to build muscle and lean out your legs. Overall? A great workout! :)
5. I haven’t drank any diet soda today! Yahoo!!! I say this with a forced smile though because it’s been really hard. I didn’t realize just how much my brain depended on the caffeine. Looks like there is going to be A LOT of coffee in my future. I bought a few Vitamin Water Zero’s earlier tonight though, and they are surprisingly REALLY GOOD. I think that given a few more days, the caffeine cravings should diminish (I hope).
6. After finishing up my homework for the week, I decided to have a night in tonight and ran to Hastings to rent a few movies! :)
Time to snuggle up with some popcorn and a blanket!! :)
Hope you have a GREAT Friday night.
Here’s a Thought: